Here are some keynote presentations she has done in the past:
- Let’s Get Googley: Tips for the Google-Filled Music Room
- Maximize Student Voice and Choice in Music
- Go Beyond Student Engagement…to Empowerment!
- You Can’t Pour From an Empty Cup: Practical Tips for Music Teacher Well-Being
- Using Flipgrid to Promote Student Voice
- Digital Tools for Formative Assessment in Music Education
- STEAM Lessons: Using the OK Go Sandbox
- Why Have Students Only Consume When They Can Create? Tips and Tricks for Using Google Slides for Creative Projects with Students
Interested in bringing Theresa to your school or organization – in person or digitally?
Are you looking for quality professional development that is meaningful for music educators? I would love to lead a workshop or presentation for your school! Request more information here: